martes, 24 de febrero de 2009

Love In The 60's




Un aporte de Er Migue para el blog. Gracias


Percy Sledge - When a man loves a woman
The Drifters - Save the last dance for me
Sony & Cher - I got you babe
Dionne Warwick - You'll never get to heaven
Harpers Bizarre - 59th Street bridge song
Brook Benton - A rainy night in Giorgia
Aretha Franklin - I never lovd a man
Otis Redding - I've been loving you too long
The Everly Brtothers - Love is strange
Solomon Burke - I'm hunging up my heart for you
Lulu - Oh me, Oh my
Esther Phillips - Release me
Wilson Pickett - I'm in love
Clarence Carter - Slip away
Lorraine Ellison - Stay with me
Judy Collins - Both sides now
Doris Troy - Just one look
Kenny Rogers - Ruby, don't take your love to town
Connie Stevens - Sixteen reasons


LINK

CARÁTULAS


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario