martes, 3 de marzo de 2009

The ABBA Collection (4 CDs)



Y un aporte de nuestro amigo Fernando. Gracias Fernando !

The ABBA Collection/The Ultimate Collection
4 CD set.

Waterloo

1. Waterloo
2. Ring Ring
3. Honey, Honey
4. Bang-A-Boomerang
5. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
6. When I Kissed The Teacher
7. Mamma Mia
8. Dum Dum Diddle
9. King Kong Song
10. My Mama Said
11. Money, Money, Money,
12. Hey, Hey Helen
13. As Good As New
14. Angeleyes
15. Nina, Pretty Ballerina
16. Elaine
17. The Piper
18. Love Isn't Easy (But It Sure Is Hard Enough)
19. The Way Old Friends Do (The ABBA Collection)
19. The Way Old Friends Do (remastered edit) (The Ultimate Collection)
20. SOS
21. Hasta Mañana
22. The Visitors
23. Intermezzo no. 1


Gonna Sing You My Lovesong
(Take A Chance On Me - The Ultimate Collection)


1. Gonna Sing You My Lovesong
2. Take A Chance On Me
3. My Love, My Life
4. Andante, Andante
5. I've Been Waiting For You
6. Lay All Your Love On Me (The ABBA Collection)
6. Lay All Your Love On Me (remastered edit) (The Ultimate Collection)
7. One Man, One Woman
8. Kisses Of Fire
9. Like An Angel Passing Through My Room
10. Knowing Me, Knowing You
11. The Name Of The Game
12. Move On
13. Our Last Summer
14. One Of Us
15. The Winner Takes It All
16. The Day Before You Came
17. When All Is Said And Done
18. I Wonder (Departure)


Dancing Queen


1. Dancing Queen
2. Summer Night City
3. Dance (While The Music Still Goes On)
4. Does Your Mother Know
5. If It Wasn't For The Nights
6. Watch Out
7. Voulez-Vous
8. He Is Your Brother
9. Hole In Your Soul
10. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
11. Rock Me
12. So Long
13. That's Me
14. Lovelight (The ABBA Collection)
14. Lovelight (edited alternate mix) (The Ultimate Collection)
15. Why Did It Have To Be Me
16. Tiger
17. People Need Love
18. On And On And On
19. Head Over Heels
20. Under Attack


Fernando
(Thank You For The Music - The Ultimate Collection)


1. Fernando
2. I Let The Music Speak
3. Chiquitita
4. Eagle
5. Arrival
6. Another Town, Another Train
7. I Have A Dream
8. Tropical Loveland
9. I'm A Marionette
10. Super Trouper
11. The King Has Lost His Crown
12. Slipping Through My Fingers
13. Soldiers
14. What About Livingstone
15. Sitting In The Palmtree
16. Suzy-Hang-Around
17. Two For The Price Of One
18. Happy New Year
19. Thank You For The Music


DISCO 1

DISCO 2


DISCO 3

DISCO 4

***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario