miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

FRANK SINATRA - AT THE MOVIES



Este es un aporte de Er Migue para todos nosotros. Gracias

1. Too Romantic (The Road to Singapore)
2. Say It (Buck Benny Rides Again)
3. This is the Beginning of the End (Johnny Apollo)
4. April Played the Fiddle (If I Had My Way)
5. I Could Make You Care (Ladies Must Live)
6. Our Love Affair (Strike Up the Band)
7. Do You Know Why? (Love Thy Neighbour)
8. Not So Long Ago (High as a Kite)
9. Dolores (Las Vegas Nights)
10. I'll Never Let a Day Pass By (Kiss the Boys Goodbye)
11. Love Me as I Am (Caught in the Dark)
12. How About You (Babes on Broadway)
13. Poor You (Ship Ahoy)
14. I'll Take Tallulah (Ship Ahoy)
15. The Last Call for Love (Ship Ahoy)
16. Be Careful, It's My Heart (Holiday Inn)
17. You'll Never Know (Hello, Frisco, Hello)
18. Night and Day (The Gay Divorce)
19. You Make Me Feel So Young (I'll Get By)
20. I'm in the Mood for Love (Every Night at Eight)


LINK

CARÁTULAS

***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario