miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

DISCO EXPLOSION



Más aportes de Fernando para el blog. Gracias


1. Feels like I'm in love-Kelly Marie
2. I love to love-Tina Charles
3. Que sera mi vida-Gibson Brothers
4. Get Dancin'-Disco Tex and the Sex-o-lettes
5. Reach out I'll be there-Gloria Gayner
6. D.I.S.C.O.-Ottawan
7. Love train-Three Degrees with Harnold Melvin
8. Summer of '42-Biddu Orchestra
9. High energy-Evelyn Thomas
10. Boys Sabrina
11. More More More-Andrea True
12. Don't stopt 'till you get enough
13. Runner-Three Degrees
14. I am what I am-Gloria Gayner
15. Love I last- Seveth Avenue
16. Trear her like a lady-Cornelitus Brothers
17. Do it any way you wanna-People choice
18. (Hey There) Lonely Girl
19. Ooh what a life-Gibson Brothers
20. Dance the Kung Fu- Carl Douglas


LINK

CARÁTULAS


***

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario